Re: IPO_PROPERTIES in Via placement?

Hi Simon,

I can’t imagine why Via placement would set that flag.  Maybe it used to bring up a dialog to select the destination layer or something?

There were two different architectures fighting in that code.  So if clearing the flag breaks something else then I think we need to smoke out what that might be, and then fix that problem some other way than setting the flag.  Using some side-effect of that flag (if indeed we turn out to be doing that somewhere) will never be sustainable.

Cheers,
Jeff.