← Back to team overview

kicad-developers team mailing list archive

5.0.1 status


I'm making a last call for any bug fixes that need to made to the 5.0
branch for the 5.0.1 release.  Please let me know if you have any
pending fixes before I tag 5.0.1.  I intend to tag this around 6PM EST
unless I hear otherwise.  How much time will our translators and
librarians need to tag 5.0.1?  Hopefully not too long so we can give our
packagers time to get release packages built.  I would like to make the
release announcement this coming weekend if at all possible.

I also intend to leave the 5.0.1 tag as the revision and set the source
archive version to 5.0.1-unknown so the -dev suffix will no longer be in
play moving forward which should make our packagers happy.



Follow ups