Something odd with Eeschema GAL

We currently have GPU caching turned off (it’s commented out in SCH_DRAW_PANEL::setDefaultLayerDeps()).

If I turn it back on, then when scrolling the origin off the screen some objects are drawn in a different order.

We have code in to draw background fills first so that borders, text, etc. don’t get obscured by the backgrounds.  However, when I scroll {0,0} off the visible area, the background fills are drawn *after* the text.  (I put one text half in and half out, and the text *is* still getting drawn, it’s just under the background fill.)

Any ideas?

Cheers,
Jeff.

Follow ups