Re: Compile errors in new shaders

Yes, it appears “switch” was the only usage out of V130.  I’ve put it back to cascaded if-then-elses and V120.

(I also left the compile error reporting stuff in as it may come in handy in the future.)

The new grid dots are a HUGE improvement.  However, lots of us bumped the dots up to 3 or 5 pixels to compensate for the old algorithm.  While it’s easy enough to set back, it’s a bit jarring when you first run it.  I wonder if we should do a one-time scale of stored preferences > 1?  Or is that trying to be too smart?

Cheers,
Jeff.