Re: Missing zone segments

Hmmm... I note looking at the code that we do read the old segment count and if it’s <= 24 we use a 0.02mm acceptable error and if it’s greater than 24 we use a 0.005mm.  We could put a high/low resolution setting back in the dialog (and write out 16 or 32 to keep from having to change the file format).

Or we could just use a 0.01mm error for everything.