Re: Eeschema GAL arc rendering

Well, it’s time to give up on the AdvanceDepth() hacks.  We’re going to need real layers when we do a layers palette in 6.0 anyway, so more investment in the hack will just be throw-away.

So I’ve implemented layers for EEschema.  I also removed Tom’s bounding-box caching as I think we now make the proper Update(GEOMETRY) calls (and it was a performance hog when getting the bounding boxes of text items).

This fixes a bunch of things such as the dragged-objects-appear-behind and junctions-under-wires, but I’m sure it will also introduce some new instabilities that will need fixing.  So give a holler when you see something.

(I’m still using old libraries, and my 4xxx symbols are unfilled.  So I can’t check the example Wayne gave below.)

Cheers,
Jeff.