mingw64 C++11 status?

Hi Devs-

Does anyone know what our mingw64 g++ version for the nightly builds' support for C++11 is? There are a few bug reports of odd locking behavior[1][2]. These seem to be when the user gets to the dynamic ratsnest update.

So, thinking that our use of atomic might be problematic, I've adjusted this a few times, finally going to std::async with std::futures promises. This seems to have cleared the issue for [1] but made [2] worse.

Both std::async and std::future have been supported on Linux gcc since at least 4.7 but I've read in a few places [3][4] that it might not work in mingw64. I can't seem to find a list of supported features anywhere. Does anyone have a reference?

-Seth

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/kicad/+bug/1795951
[2] https://bugs.launchpad.net/kicad/+bug/1798460
[3] https://stackoverflow.com/questions/10209871/c11-stdasync-doesnt-work-in-mingw