Re: RFC: Moving footprint wizards to github

Hi Oliver-

Am 2018-12-14 20:43, schrieb Oliver Walters:
Are there any objections to looking into moving the python script
files to this repo? They would need to be pulled in at build time. But
it would allow better community contribution and continuing
improvements.

I like this idea. Coupled with a build/install CMake script in the repo would make iterating on the Python script development faster/easier.

At a minimum, the scripts do not conform to the current KLC
requirements.

This will be good to update. I had a swing at the line widths and a few bad courtyards but I'm sure I missed some things.

-Seth