Re: Cost of different courtyard elements for the closed outline and DRC algorithms

Hi Frank,

There is no trivial way to test this right now, but I could probably
whip up a quick test program in the next week or so. The DRC code is
poorly exposed for instrumentation, so it might be a little bit tricky
without a little refactor (or hack) first! I imagine a dummy set of
several thousand components would be able to illustrate any issues
quite well - run it once with rects and once with rounded rects and
see what the damage is.

I think this is a worthwhile experiment, we need more of this kind of
profiling, IMO.

Cheers,

John