Re: grammar.c not found,

I've pushed your patch.  Thanks for tracking this down John!

Best-
Seth

Am 2018-12-23 16:32, schrieb John Beard:
Hi,

It seems "make clean" might be the trigger here. The target for the
libeval grammar is done with CMake add_custom_command with an OUTPUT.
This means the output file will be cleaned on "make clean", but as the
grammar.c is not then regenerated by default, it will be missing until
checked out from Git.

Here's a patch to use add_custom_target instead. Any CMake wizards are
invited to criticise if I have misunderstood. At least from my tests,
"make clean" no longer removes grammar.c and the target can still be
used to (re)generate it.

Here's a bug report so we can tie back with the Fixes: line and find
this issue in future: https://bugs.launchpad.net/kicad/+bug/1809610

Cheers,

John