Re: Improve GLM check to ignore clang (which is working)

Hey Thomas,

I merged your patch into the development branch.  Hopefully this is a
one time issue with glm.  I would rather not turn this into a huge logic
mess for every combination of glm version that doesn't work with a given
compiler.  Thank you for your contribution to KiCad.

Cheers,

Wayne