Re: SIGTRAP crash with ngspice

I could try something like:

    wxString t = aEvent.GetString();
    size_t position;

    while( (position = t.find("\b")) != wxString::npos ) {
	if( position >= 1 ) {
	    t = t.Remove(position - 1, 2);
	}
    }
    m_simConsole->AppendText( t + "\n" );
    m_simConsole->SetInsertionPointEnd();

But if it is possible for a string to be broken at an arbitrary place, then that wouldn't work, because position might be zero.  I'd probably have to concatenate strings until I saw a \n, at which point this patch might be getting more complicated than it's worth.

I'll try the above code and see what happens.

	Steve