Re: Pulling mac 5.0.2...

This is a result of modifications to the repo.  The --dirty option of
`git describe` checks to see anything is modified and appends -dirty to
the version string.  This way we know if someone modified the source for
a given commit.  You could change the command in
CreateGitVersionHeader.cmake to `git descibe` to drop -dirty from the
version string.

Wayne