wrong formated string in kicad/common/dialog/dialog_global_lib_table_config.cpp

Hi,

while working on l10n translations I found the following "new" string
which doesn't look correct to me. :)

kicad/common/dialog/dialog_global_lib_table_config.cpp line 62

>     tmp.Printf( _( "Select global %symbol library table file:" ), aTableName );
>                                   ^^

And btw, all the modified lines now have a tab instead of spaces in the
indentation. I guess there are more file with such a change due the
string changes. I haven't searched the responsible commit(s).

--
Regards
Carsten

Follow ups