5.1.0-rc1.

I took a look at the outstanding bugs linked to the 5.1.0-rc1 release
and all of the high and critical bugs are fixed.  There are still a few
medium priority bugs outstanding.  All but two of the medium priority
bugs have developers assigned to them.  Any idea of when we might wrap
up these last few bugs?  I would like to tag rc1 once all (most) the
medium priority bug reports are closed and no new critical bugs are
reported.  I'm fine with pushing the low priority bug fixes off until
the final 5.1 release.  Obvious this wont be done before FOSDEM (which
was my hope) but we should be getting close.

Cheers,