Re: UI regression?

Am 2019-02-11 11:31, schrieb Steven A. Falco:
With KiCad 5.0.2 I am able to hold down ctrl+shift to move text to any
location, ignoring the snap-grid.

With the r14933-7789ec4b build that I made, that doesn't work - the
text always snaps to the grid regardless of ctrl-shift.  Is there a
way to turn the previous behavior back on?  It is extremely valuable
to me.

	Steve

Hi Steve-

This may make more sense on the bug tracker. You don't mention the application you are using and are missing the build information (Help->About->Copy KiCad Version). Can you open a new ticket over there with this information?

-Seth