Re: Version 6 development planning

As nothing more than an example, here is another tool facing the same
issue. I've colored one net's ratsnest green (others are still blue) and
you can see pins at orthogonal locations to each other get a zig (or is
that a zag?) so the individual pins on the net can still be easily
identified.
[image: image.png]

It does look a little wacky if there are many pins on the net close
together so the zig can't complete before hitting into the next zig:
[image: image.png]

But once over that minor hurdle of understanding what you're seeing the
first time, this is clear.