Re: Version 6 development planning

Or instead of trying to change how the ratsnests are displayed because they
are laying on top of each other, instead have the user hover over the
overlapping of nets and a popup appears showing what nets there are kind of
like a magnifying glass, would probably be better if this magnifying glass
is triggered by a key. Ctrl+mouse hover over the ratsnest and it shows what
nets are in the vicinity.