V6 merge update

Since we are nearing the 5.1.0 release, I want to get an idea of what
major merges are ready to go once 5.1 is branched.  I know Jon's netlist
code is ready to merge and I'm pretty sure that should be the first big
merge.  Does anyone else have any major changes they want to merge as
soon as v6 starts?  I would like to get an idea of what changes to
expect so we can avoid any serious merge chaos.  Please let me know what
you have in the queue so I can get an idea of how we should proceed with
the merges.

TIA,