Re: Patch for spice netlist

Am 2019-03-12 15:21, schrieb BERTRAND Joël:
Hello everyone,

	I have written a patch for Spice netlist exporter. I spend a lot of
time when I want to switch from .AC analysis to .TRAN or .NOISE. This
patch allows spice exporter to use different configurations with two new
instructions .if and .config.

Hi Joël-

Thank you for the patch. I am not sure I understand the full use case, however. Normally, I would simply have the .ac and .tran lines in two separate lines and add/remove the '.' at the beginning to denote which I want to run. I think that ngspice already supports 'ternary_fcn' for an if/then/else condition.

Maybe Holger can weigh in on the pro/cons of adding directives in KiCad?

-Seth