Re: Feedback on 5.1

to 14. maalisk. 2019 klo 11.04 José Ignacio (jose.cyborg@xxxxxxxxx)
kirjoitti:

> One good example of a really flexible snapping system is what Autocad does
> with OSNAP and OTRACK modes
>

> On Thu, Mar 14, 2019 at 3:48 AM Eeli Kaikkonen <eeli.kaikkonen@xxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
> I have given thought to something like this. Technically my proposition
> would be a bit more generic.

Well, it looks like if you've never seen a vehicle you end up inventing a
square wheel... But maybe this shows that the idea is basically good. I
don't know the internals of KiCad but I can see how it works and am
inclined to think that my proposition would only extend the existing
functionalities like the grid system and special snapping points, so it
wouldn't need rewriting the application.

Eeli Kaikkonen