Re: [RFC] Removal of bus-bus entries

Hi Brian,

The doc changes I have staged are here:
https://github.com/KiCad/kicad-doc/compare/master...craftyjon:bus_upgrades

I'll be writing a white paper on the new connectivity system (aimed at
developers) and also probably some more user docs just to expand the number
of examples and screenshots.

Placing of net labels is still important, but with the new system, a bus
has knowledge of what nets it contains, so you can run ERC checks that look
for mismatches, easily pull out / unfold nets from an existing bus, and
other features.
Placing of net-bus entries is still important, since they are used for
determining where a net is graphically tied into a bus for ERC checking and
netlisting.
It's just bus-bus entries that are not useful in the new system, because
any graphically-connected set of bus wires (whether they connect with
bus-bus entries or junctions) carry the same connectivity.

-Jon