Re: clang-format seems to be breaking the rules?

On Wed, Mar 20, 2019 at 7:04 PM John Beard <john.j.beard@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The coding policy specifies 1 line spacing above declarations with
> Doxygen comments, and 2 above "bare" declarations like these. So this
> bug/quirk/feature should rarely be encountered. So the original code
> here is wrong.

Hmm, actually closer inspection of the policy - 2 lines is
*definitions*, 1 line is declarations with comment. Declaration with
no comment is not mentioned. So "wrong" is not correct to say. Though
the cases where we have undocumented functions should hopefully be
infrequent.

Cheers,

John