Re: [eeschema/question] use mouse position instead of custom position for selecting objects?

On 22/03/2019 13:43, Wayne Stambaugh wrote:
> Tom,
>
> AFAIR, the cursor position was always used in order to keep everything
> on grid.  Since there has never been connection snapping in Eeschema,
> the grid is the only way to ensure connections.

Hi Wayne,

I want to use mouse position only to grab items (so that off-grid items
can be grabbed easily, it's next to impossible to do that now). Then we
would switch to cursor position, so the moving item is re-aligned to grid.

Cheers,
Tom