Re: [RFC] online (real-time) ERC/DRC

Yeah, being able to ignore/accept ERC/DRC warnings is another feature that
probably is orthogonal to real-time operation.

What I was thinking is that there are some types of ERC errors that are
more valuable than others to run in real-time
A few examples:
- Duplicate refdes
- Conflicting labels on a net or bus (new check in my branch)
- Mismatch between hierarchical sheet and ports (a new check I will be
adding)

Some other errors I think would be annoying to run in real time but better
to run in batch, such as:
- Unconnected pins
- Pin type conflict (i.e. the matrix of input/ouput/etc pin types)

Those "online" errors could even be shown in a less obtrusive way than the
ERC markers that are created during batch ERC.
I will play with some options for this.

-Jon