Re: [RFC] online (real-time) ERC/DRC

A few ideas:

Option 1 an error type selection menu, possibly with levels so that an error can be flagged / marked / "ignored" in successive automatic/manual rule checks until manually resolved.

Option 2 might be classifying errors by significance (ie connecting a wire from +5 to gnd:== critical (duh-op!), open pin == notice, backwards transistor or electrolytic == important) (too much work!)

Option 3 might be a setting to "flag" all potential errors (ie post it note), but ignore warnings until a specific rule check is performed manually.

Option 4, manually mark the "flag" or "net point" as "accepted" so it never shows up again (possibly dangerous ;)