Re: Build error.

Hi Wayne,

Duh, it's a Boost version thing, and I ran it though different
platforms *except* the old-Boost one. Face, meet palm.

Funnily enough, as this header is often included first, this one
*should* be immune to ordering issues.

Also, I sent a proposal for a modification to the Coding Policy
document this week, which expands on that header deps point: it notes
that by making implementations include their "own" headers first in
the list, all headers that are in a .cpp/.h pair are forced to be
immune to ordering problems.

It doesn't help for standalone utils headers though, unless, like this
one, they just happen to also come first in the list.

Cheers,

John