Re: More wxString multi-threading issues

Hi Jeff-

The major downside to our using UTF-16 is that it is not endian-independent. Unless we drop support for big-endian platforms, we'll need to handle both cases. I needn't tell you what a pain that would be.

Maybe we can just not return wxString references? Enforce a getter/setter paradigm and pass the object?

Thoughts?
-S