Re: More wxString multi-threading issues

I would be reluctant to get behind this just because of the possibility
of epic string breakage on lot's of levels.  If there was some way to
piece meal this transition, it might be more palatable but that may
prove to be very difficult.

The need to use threads, is less clear.  It may be far less problematic
to start the netlist rebuild during idle time and break out of the
netlist loop use wxApp::Yield() and mark it as incomplete when a user
event that requires attention is generated.  I know this is somewhat
less elegant than threads but it does resolve the wxString issue.