Re: Common settings changing in 3D viewer

Hi Jeff,

Thanks, makes sense. I have kept this behaviour, but I have pushed a
little bit of logic inside EDA_3D_VIEWER to avoid duplicating logic
between classes.

Now, the 3D viewer does handle its own updates for the
CommonSettingsChanged, but they are sent "manually" by the PCB frame.
This allows the DPI and icon scales to be propagated "live" like they
are in the KIWAY'd frames.

Cheers,

John