Re: Monster files wanted

Hi,
please have a look at this board (12 layers)
https://github.com/ciaa/Hardware/blob/master/PCB/ACC/CIAA_ACC/ciaa_acc.kicad_pcb
this is from 'Made with KiCAD' section.

On 04/16/2019 11:27 AM, John Beard wrote:
Hi,

Occasionally, there are references made to performance during
processing of very large >8 layer PCBs (and the schematics thereof).
However, I don't have any such PCBs to uses as a reference, and there
are (reasonably, due to the size) none in the demos folder.

I can make faked-up PCBs programmatically fairly easily (it's what was
used in the DRC benchmarks a few weeks ago). But they are not
necessarily representative of real workloads (or at least, cannot be
demonstrated to be so).

So, what are the biggest, meanest, most complex, processor-killing,
resource-hogging, KiCad-crashing bad boys that people know of?
Preferably open-source so they can be shared easily and used for
benchmarking purposes.

Cheers,

John