Re: 5.1.1 issue

a non-dev-lead +1 ;)

As a small side note there is a discussion on the forum to get a V5.1 branch "nightly" going.
<https://forum.kicad.info/t/does-it-make-sense-to-have-development-snapshots-for-the-v5-1-branch-going-forward/15723/37>
This would hopefully help avoiding bugfix enduced bugs making it to stable.
I can imagine alot of people (including myself) who wants to help testing, but can't use nightlies due to the file fomat changes.