5.1.1 issue

It's looks like 5.1.1 has a serious issue which was fixed and will be
released in 5.1.2.  Since folks have already started downloading 5.1.1,
I don't think changing the 5.1.1 tag is a good idea.  How much trouble
would it be to spin 5.1.2 and skip formally releasing 5.1.1?  I'm fine
if we use the 5.1.1 libraries, documentation, and translations as
nothing has change since 5.1.1 that would effect anything.  I figure
this will give Adam some more time to get the macos release out.  I
apologize in advance for dropping the ball on this.

Cheers,