Re: There seems to be an serious issue with netlist handling in KiCad 5.1.1

Thomas,

This has been fixed in the master and 5.1 branches and 5.1.1 will not be officially released.  The next stable release will be 5.1.2 which is officially due out any day.  I apologize for the inconvenience.

Cheers,

Wayne