Re: CI builds

I do not have a job like that for macOS at this point, so things like
"brew broke an upstream thing" would also show up.

These are not super common, but I could also put a special word in all
of the build emails so people can easily filter them out.

Or, I can wait on doing anything and create a job that just builds.

Adam