Re: Kudos to Michael Kavanagh

Ha, thanks!

On that note, there are a lot of old bugs marked as "Fix Committed", but
because they were never associated to a milestone (or some other reason)
the Janitor never cleaned them up to "Fix Released" when they were in fact
released.

At the time of writing:
467 fix committed
13 off 5.1.0-rc2
59 off 5.1.1
315 with no milestone assigned

Is there any reason why we are leaving these long released bug fixes as
"Fix Committed" in the bug tracker? If not, I can go through, check if/when
the fixes were released and and clean them up.

Cheers,
Michael