Re: Modern toolset usability improvements

If you have no selection then HK_DELETE will pick whatever is under the cursor (whether a wire or not) and delete it.

If you do have a selection HK_DELETE will delete that.  We can’t pay attention to hover when there’s a selection.  (Well, unless we want to use eye-tracking from the screen-facing camera….)