Re: Pcbnew display origin transforms for v6

Hi Reece,

You should code internal stuff in VECTOR2I rather than wxPoint.  wxPoint should only be used when going to the UI.  (We’re trying to reduce our wxWidgets dependencies, although this is very much a work in progress.)

If you do use UNIT_BINDER keep in mind that it’s not yet used in WX_GRID (mainly because some work needs to be done so that cells know whether or not they hold a numeric value).  If you want to tackle that too, that would be awesome.

Cheers,
Jeff.