Re: PATCH: exact match of component with sub-units in schematic did not show

Am 2019-05-02 12:18, schrieb Henner Zeller:
On Tue, 30 Apr 2019 at 20:24, Henner Zeller <h.zeller@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,
so here one digit patch.

Problem Symptom: in the schematic symbol chooser, if you search for an
exact match of a component with multiple units, it is not selected.
For instance, search for

   74LS00

The scored element is in the tree, but you need to manually unfold it
(see before.png image). This usually works otherwise (I suspect it has
to do with the fact that there are sub-units).

The attached change will reliably select the first unit of that
particular symbol and fix the problem (after.png image).

Now it might be up for debate if the search should actually unfold to
the first unit or if the tree unfolding should stop at the 74LS00 part
- I guess if the latter is wished, something dependent on
tree-children needs to be introduced. I leave that up to you.

Attached: patch (against 5.1 branch),

It also applies cleanly against current head, which has the same problem.

Hmmm... cache will be local to each core, so the we'll probably get speed up by dividing the image into quadrants based on the number of threads and having a morton sweep per quadrant.

But even without, the center spiral patch is a nice touch.

-Seth