Re: eeSchema V6 - any thoughts as to tabbed schematics?

If this is essentially adding a faster way to switch between sheets, it
should be very straightforward.
If instead you want to be able to view more than one sheet at a time (side
by side tabs, or something), it would be more complex because currently
Eeschema has a lot of code that expects only a single sheet active at a
time.

-Jon