Re: In response to KiCon panel question "atomic" vs "CvPcb" answer

On 03/05/19 22:48, Eeli Kaikkonen wrote:
I was just trying to find this discussion in the video, can you give the time?

The link to the video is here, for the future generations of internet search engine users who find this thread: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRwTyBX2BFk

Around 4 minutes in.

And i think a single remark made towards the end of that answer spawned this hellfire: https://forum.kicad.info/t/more-fully-specified-symbol-library-discussion/16701 (Fair warning the poster took a small remark way too seriously and assumed that the fully specified symbol workflow might go away. Which i do not belive was the intended message at all. The reason i even made this post was that i knew that thread quite well and immediately realized where the user got the ideas from just by hearing that answer. I just wanted to give you guys my interpretation of the 2 or 3 possible workflows as a possible reference and in part to ensure users that all workflows are seen as equally viable depending on exact circumstance.)