Re: Removing segment hard-coding

Am 2019-05-14 20:04, schrieb Seth Hillbrand:
Hi All-

I pushed a branch that removes the remaining hard-coded segment counts
to my kicad fork[1].  It touches many things, so I'd love to get some
testing before merging.

It has the side effect of needing to decouple the remaining
tool_manager interfaces from pcbnew.  I noticed a couple of hacks that
used some of these calls to fix focus bugs on Windows.  I think I
preserved this but it would be nice to verify.  The comments noted
that these occurred when the main window was minimized.  @JP, I think
that this was your comment (tool_dispatcher.cpp:320)

Thanks-
Seth

[1] https://code.launchpad.net/~sethh/kicad/+git/kicad/+ref/segments

If anyone would like some time to review this, let me know in the next couple days and I'll hold off before merging.

-Seth