Re: Removing segment hard-coding

For the graphics performance point, do we want to go the "solidworks way"
of giving many settings to tweak performance, and letting users figure out
what works for them?

I can think of at least two alternatives:

1) automatic performance tuning based on self-benchmarking

2) a "graphics performance" setting (high/medium/low) that changes multiple
things under the hood.

-Jon