Re: Eeschema unit testing

Hi Wayne,

On 16/05/2019 20:12, Wayne Stambaugh wrote:
I absolutely would like to see more Eeschema unit testing.  I'm going to
need it when I start on the new file format code.  Of course the usual
caveats like don't break anything apply.

I have pushed the first couple of commits for this. It seems to work:

* Arch (and the tests pass)
* Ubuntu 16.04 (and the tests pass)
* Jenkins Linux (and the tests pass)
* Jenkins Msys2
* Jenkins MSVC (and the tests pass)

There are a few fairly inoffensive things under test, as a demo, and also to underpin some changes I'd like to make in future.

I'd like to start to get the netlist code under test.

Cheers,

John