Re: Atomic Libraries Proposal

Thanks Russ, that's helpful feedback.

Those actions are called out in the specification, so we should be able to work within the new format to allow the abilities regardless of the underlying file format.

The idea of footprint correctness is an interesting one. That might fit nicely under a key/value pair. If it is exported in the netlist to pcbnew, we can run that check as part of a dfm.

-Seth