Patch set: Display Origin Transforms updates

I've attached a Zip file containing additional patches to be applied on top of the previous set.

The first three patch files address Wayne's code review comments. If anyone else had comments I didn't see them.

The fourth patch file provides support for Bezier control points. A big "thank you" goes to Seth Hillbrand for providing the example PCB file, which was very helpful.

The remaining two patch files provide support for the "Move Exactly", "Move Item", and "Create Array" dialogs which the first patch set didn't address.

I think this covers all of the places where Pcbnew displays coordinates and offsets to the user. If anyone sees something that is either not adjusted for the user-selected origin, or has the wrong sign, please let me know!

-Reece