Re: Patch set: Display Origin Transforms rebase

So _now_ it occurs to me that what I should have done was create classes derived from UNIT_BINDER that handle the different types of data (X-abs, Y-abs, X-rel, Y-rel) and instantiated those, rather than adding a parameter to the UNIT_BINDER class.

However, that would have also required changing UNIT_BINDER to accept and return /double/ values rather than /int/ to avoid the /int/ -> /double/ -> /int/ -> /double/ conversion sequence formatting for display, and /double/ -> /int/ -> /double/ -> /int/ conversions parsing from display.

Maybe I'll do that another time. Too many changes too late for this iteration, I think.