Floating Point Exceptions

Hi,

I just got a notification that bug #1821758 expired. I'd rather not ignore
this, because I can see that there are likely to be two issues here:

 - Context code not setting up the floating point environment correctly on
   POWER
 - Some floating point operation running into an exception (which itself
   shouldn't happen, and usually means that some value is now NaN).

I wonder if it would make sense to enable floating point exceptions in
Debug builds so we at least stumble over these bugs occasionally.

I'd turn the original bug into a "check FPE on POWER" minor bug then.

   Simon

Follow ups