Re: CMake KICAD_SCRIPTING Options Hierarchy

Hello, I have some comments as well:

I was under the impression that is was only split to multiple options
because it was easier to help isolate issue, i.e. only intended for
developers/packagers to enable/disable some of the options.

The action menu one should probably just be removed and always be
enabled if scripting modules is enabled or something. I don't see why
we need to be able to switch that option off separately by now.