Re: CMake KICAD_SCRIPTING Options Hierarchy

Wayne,

Thanks for the clarification. It just seemed somewhat odd to me to have
them override scripting to on when all were on by default. Also, thanks for
updating the dev docs to represent the changes.

On a similar note, it appears that none of the other scripting defines have
their dependency on KICAD_SCRIPTING in the cmake file, so you could
potentially compile with wxpython on and scripting off and get a build
error. I doubt that anyone will try this, but it might be nice to at least
make those behave similarly to the action menu/module scripting defines (so
they automatically turn on KICAD_SCRIPTING when they are enabled). I will
put a patch for that together once I finish up some other work.

-Ian